Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:36:57 +1000
The RAS client software is Dial-up Networking. If you didn't find it on your
win95 machine, you can go to control panel -> add/remove program -> Windows
Setup to add it in.

To enable RAS, you have to install/config RAS server first (on NT server),
the following should be take care: RAS protocols (PPP, SLIP, IPX, TCP/IP,
NetBEUI) and protocol configuration, Security (Call back, Encryption).
Once RAS server is up and run, config Dial-up client on your win95 machine
is simple.

Jun Qian