Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:42:20 -0700
This is just a thought. I had squeaking coming from my computer while using
the mouse. After some frustration I found that the mouse cable was scrapping
against the side of the computer whenever I moved the mouse. Rather than a
scrapping sound it was a squeaking sound. I provided more slack in the cable
to solve the problem. Perhaps he just thinks the squeak is coming through
the headset whereas it is actually external to the headset. As I said - just
a thought.

Tom Mayer