From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:19:30 +0300
Has You have been able connect to Internet from both of
computers NIC and routers work. Problems may be
with router or computers configuration.

On both computers in command prompt (Start-> Run ->
command (or cmd in if OS is WinXP or  Win2k) )
run ipconfig to find out IP numbers of computers
and try ping them  command is something like
ping 192.168.1.2

Toomas