From:
Floyd Carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:46:36 EDT
hi my name is evelyn carlyle and i wish to help many people as possible
reading
this email, there is a bootdisk called the ultimate boot disk which is free
and the
most helpful program, get it from ultimatebootdisk.com.some of the programs
are copywrited so please donot sell this program.  you can also buy other
programs
they have which look great, and have many programs included. so check this
out.
for personal use its free, also take time to read all information about how
to use this
program. i used it to install an os when i could not install the regular way.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com