From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:43:15 -0500
From: "Daniel Leung" :Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 10:56 AM
Subject: [PCBUILD] Two dialup connection at the same time possible?

> Hi
>
> Have any idea it can be done, say I have two modem, two phone line and two
dial up account. What else do I need to set it up so I can surf
independently TIA

> Dan

Dan,

Yes, it can be done but your ISP must support both PPP and multilink.  ISP's
usually charge more for the multilink line.  Windows 98 help tells you how
to set it up, just check under Modems, multiple/multilink.  Diamond used to
have a modem called the Slingshot which came with software for multilink but
they no longer sell it.

Mary Wolden

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html