From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:29:37 -0400
I know about Dazzle and Snappy peripherals to allow you to connect a video
camera to a PC.  But is there a way to do it through a USB port and software
only without the Dazzle or Snappy product?  That is, is there any software
out there that will recognize the attached camera through the USB port and
import the video without having a go-between appliance (other than the USB
cable)?

"Today is the fuel that powers your tomorrows!"
- Paul Villano, US Army Chaplain Center and School ."For God and Country!"

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html