From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:26:55 -0500
Try turning off all computers connected to the DSL modem, the unplug the power cord to the modem for 30 seconds and plug it back in. Then unplug the power cord to your router for 30 seconds and plug it back in. then power up the computers.  If you are using Windows 95/98/Me, go to start/run and type in "winipcfg" without the quotes and hit enter. On the drop down in the dialog box select your DSL adapter, then click relase all and then renew all.  Click on "more info" and do the release all and renew all on that page of the box.  Click OK and try again.

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml