From:
Frank Suszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:27:21 -0700
Dear Roberto:
On my last post I gave you a link and I have found out that it may not be the
one to get you the NT Server Kit.

You may go to this link, http://mspress.microsoft.com/ or you may visit a
Barnes & Noble Book Store, Crown, Fry's or any such place.

I visited B&N today and they had it.

You may even try, Amazon.com

Frank Suszka