From:
kwok-Wo Bong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:14:28 -0500
I wonder can anyone suggest how to resolve my self build pc problem.
I have brought the following parts from a internet company:
1. MSI KT3-U-2 Std SoA Mobo
2. 64Mb MSI GF4 MX460VTP VinTVo video card
3. 1900 AMD XP CPU + HSF
4. Scan 2010 Midi Case 350W PFC
5. 40G IBM VC HDD 2M/7200/ATA10

I put them together and it works for a while, no more then  three months. For no know reason, the monitor went black and can not see any thing at all.
I have tried the following tests:
1. Monitor
    The monitor is working fine when i connected to my old pc.
2. I removed the video card and put it back and reboot the system. It workings for a while and same problem reoccurs.

I have very little positive help from this internet company even thought all the parts are still under warranty

I don't have any spare parts to swap over and determine the problem. So I wonder can anyone suggest  anyway/anyways to find out what is the actual problem?

Your help are very much appreciated.

Desmond