From:
John Villegas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:25:04 -0500
Thank you very much John, Glen, and Herbert for your advice in regards to the details
I'am not very computer savvy, so here it goes I bought a JVC GR-DVM90 Digital Vidoe
Camera also bought a pyro Digital Video fire wire card with the camcorder the camera
has a docking station so i can use s cables or serial port and fire wire capable.
Now i have to try and install the fire wire card but I have no slots avail for it, my PC
was built by an independent company here in HKG, I have lots of stuff on my ASUS
motherboard, perhaps i can remove a card that im not using and replace it with the
fire wire card just have to figure out which one im not using...CPU PII-400 ASUS p2b
, Ram 128 sdram, displaycard asus v2740 8m tv in/out, hard disk seagate 9.1 g upma
(7200 rpm), floppy NEC 1.
44, cd-rom hitachi 2x dvdrom, soundcard pci triplex red chilli
64 bit, case atx case (a500), win 98,others: dvd card,winview 601 (fm),philips camera
,labtec 2420,  Unamx scanner, epson printer... just no more room , what can i remove..??

Thanks again gang I appreciate your help very much, I dont even want and try and change
the bios or settings for the com port... johnny