Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:25:15 +0000
Hello All

Thank you for the help.  At least now the power supply,
lights,fans and hard drive power up.  You were right the
MB must have been shorting someplace  I put small
pieces of cardboard between the MB and case and then
retried.  Now I get video, It has built in AGP graphics.
But I can't load the drivers because when I do it gets
jittery and about 7 of each item.  I can't see enough to
make any changes, except in safe mode.  What do I change
to get the AGP video working?
   AMD K6-2 500
   128 MG Memory
   5GB WD harddrive
   Windows ME

<For PC100 mobo, as long as you set the COMS jumper
(usually a red jumper) to normal, and have a function CPU
(if the mobo has both slot1 and socket370, you will need to
set the CPU select jumper <usually a white jumper> correct),
a good RAM which is pluged in the first memory slot (DIMM 1),
it should post. If there is nothing metal shorted mobo (check the
case), then you have a dead mobo.>

TIA
Mark Wojtanowicz

                     visit our download web page at: