From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:12:25 -0700
Dianne, You mention disabling the Video BIOS Shadow, but did you try
disabling the sound? If you have a sound board, remove it. Also, what
version of the XP install CD are you using? Do you have access to another XP
CD to try out? Your problem seems to be either with drivers, which would be
affected by version of XP, or with hardware. Have you tried swapping the
RAM?

Just some things for you to try.

Peter