From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:54:48 -0300
I cracked open the "Five Star" and discovered it was a Toshiba!  Very clean,
no dust but a few rusted panels here and there.   The problem with this one
is the picture is slightly off to the right side and as the monitor warms op
the picture gets fuzzy.  I found some plastic adjusting screws, that one
poster had told me off-list, and started turning them one by one, back and
forth.  I saw some interesting color shifts but the monitor is stoll off to
one side and getting fuzzier as I am typing this.  I guess it is just a worn
picture tube?  I will save this one for when I meet a pro to have another
look at it......  now to send this post quickly or I will not be able to see
what I am doing (everything  is fadding....)!
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

                     support at our newest website: