From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:53:48 -0500
I recently downloaded a free copy of Acronis True Image 7.0 and made an
image of my c: drive and saved it to an external Firewire/USB drive. During
the installation of Acronis it made a boot floppy. When I boot with the
floppy disk I'm unable to run the Acronis program as my USB keyboard and
mouse are not available. Is there an easy way to modify the Acronis boot
floppy disk so my USB devices are available? The external drive with the
image copy is being used as a firewire drive but I can change it to USB if
needed.

Thanks for your help.

Joe Trimarchi

                     visit our download web page at: