From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:18:05 -0800
Hi Lewis,

You have two problems with this arrangement. The first is that most versions
of Win95 do not have USB support. Only the very latest, Win95c had limited
USB support. You would need to have at least Windows 98 (preferrably SE) to
get decent USB support.

Second, you will need drivers designed for the version of Windows. While
Windows 2000 and XP have generic built-in support for these thumb drives and
can recognize and install them automatically, previous Windows versions do
not, so you will need to go to the specific drive vendors web site and see
if they have drivers for it, and even then I would bet that they do not
support Win95 at all.

Russ Poffenberger