From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:58:47 -0500
Jay:
If you have access to another video card or monitor, you could swap them
around and settle the matter. However, the fact that Hitachi says it's their
problem, combined with a few personal experiences with failing monitors,
leads me to believe that it is the monitor. I had a similar experience with
my Hitachi monitor last year -- except that in my case everything was
magneta because the yellow got lost -- and it was very good. I sent the
monitor to them, and it came back within 10 days or so in fine shape, and it
continues to work very well. Packing and shipping was a hassle, but with a
little help from my buddies in our shipping department, well worth it.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby