Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 05:06:08 -0400

Hi Greetings to all

I would like some advice on what I believe to be a port problem.
Two days ago my computer was infected with some form of virus which
took over the computer start-up. I had a guy fix it but I believe that
he has altered some of the settings. these are the problems I am having.

1. the printer as stopped working and I cannot re-install it

2. I can no longer connect to my pop 3 account

3. the computer keeps locking-up and a message appears saying
that the machine as performed an illegal operation and will close.

Please could you tell me if these problems relate to a port conflict.

I would add that I have ez anti-virus and firewall installed plus
Trojan and spy-ware programmes.
My system uses windows 98.

Best regards

William Anton