From:
"Stephen D. Deats" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:35:51 -0600
I built a computer a couple of years back that had a hi val cdr in it. the problem is it does not always recognize the cd. Think it was the cdrom replace it with a new liteson and I still have the same problem. The bios cmos picks it up fine and it shows up in windows 98, but they just do not allways pick up the cd. The only other thing I have not is a different IDE cable. The Cdrom is set secondary master and is the only drive on that channel. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks Steve

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml