From:
Diana Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:55:48 -0700
I have one, too.  As a matter of fact, my hubby has
one, and we also have an old one.  In all of them the
space in front of the key board where the touch pad is
seems to be very sensitive.  If you rest your arms on
it too much, it causes the cursor to jump -- at least
on all three of ours.  The only fix is to be careful
how hard you push on that area.

Diana B.