Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:11:01 +1000
I'm sure it can do mirror. try use only identical HDDs, and place them
separately cross raid controller (eg. if only 2 HDDs, each as master drive
on Promise controller channel).

To get win2k setup working with onboard raid, I've found that you need to
copy the driver from asus CD to a floppy, and can only use that driver, the
one download from asus website doesn't work. I've seen this problem few
times already. It appears like, Promise controller needs exact driver to
match its revision number/chip mode number.

Jun Qian