From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:12:09 -0500
Edna,

Saying that the C: drive disappeared doesn't give us much detail to work
with.  What was/is the error message you see when you try to boot the PC?

When you removed the D drive, did you set the jumper on C to be the only
drive instead of master?
I don't work with Conner drives so I'm not even sure if this is necessary,
but since we don't have any details, it's worth a shot.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====