From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 17:36:02 -0700
hi there they kind brought this up on techtv.com/screansavers they said that
most of the updates are in the seirvice pack one,and that if its a new
virson of xp most pacthes and then it sould have updates, and when service
pack two comes out u sould be able to get it on cd from microsaft them selfs
and i thinks its in there arcives under updates, and i am not sure but i
think it tells u how to save all the updates to cd to,hope this helps and
have fur jerry the fatboy crider