From:
Tony De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 12:48:11 -0700
I would appreciate the group input with my problem which is detailed
below.

A. How do I configure a Ditto 2 Gig Tape drive to run when there is a
Conner Backup system using Cheyenne Ver. 2.0 software presently residing
on the system

B. What are the steps to have the system recognize the Tape Drive?

The system consist of 1 Server running NT 4.0 Server and 6 boxes running
Win95, 1 Conner (Internal) Tape device w/ Cheyenne Ver 2.0 for Win 95
(software) Two Printers, A. HP L5 and B. Epsom Stylus.

Here is what I have done as of this message:

1. Installed Software per instructions.
2. Connected the drive to the parallel port (Printer Port)
3. Attempted to have the Backup Wizard perform the full system Backup

Results of the aforementioned:

The Tape drive was not recognized.
Ran the New Hardware Wizard
The New Hardware Wizard did not find the Ditto drive

The assistance of the Group will be appreciated.

Thanks to All,
Tony De Silva,