From:
Don Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:24:03 -0500
I have a Duron 800 PC that will not boot. I can hear the power seem to activate the
disk drive but not calling for any command. Their is no signal going to the monitor and the PC won't boot with the floppy either. I suspect a power supply problem or possible a main board problem. Can I check the standard power supply for adequate voltage? Is their a web page you can refer me too that may have reference to the power by pin no? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for your help. Don

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml