Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:50:11 -0700
I think I shoud have asked it this way:
My friend is having problems with his Win98 system: many error messages,
freezing often, etc. What is the best way to fix it: FDISK, and then Format
and then Install Win98, or Format and then install Win98, or just reinstall
Win98, or somehow extract missing files, or is there any other better ways
to fix it?
Thanks in advance,

Ahror Rahmedov

>Please, could anyone tell me if FDISK is used to erase the Win98 system
hard
>disk too? And please could you give me step by step instructions of doing
>it? (erase everything in hard disk). And also i would need step by step
>instructions of how to reinstall the Win98. Is it any different than Win95?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html