From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:54:38 -0400
Hi,

You may want to go to the Compaq web site and look up the model Ccompaq
that you have.

It should be easy to search out and then you should be able to get the
proper driver for that model as a download.  It may want to put itself
of floppies, so have several available available.  Even if you down load
a ziped file, when you unzip it, it may want to go on floppies

Thanks and have a Great Day!

Joe Lore
-----------------------------

You are running on the Windows default video driver.  You need to
download the driver for your video card from compaq or the manufacturer.
Go to device manager and click on display to see what kind of adapter
you have. you can often update the driver by going to the driver tab and
clicking on update.  That assumes that you've downloaded it.

>I have a Compaq presario 5410 that I had to replace the hard drive on.

>It is running windows me.  I cannot find where/how to update the video
>adapter.  My display only has 16 colors and dimensions of 640x480.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml