Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:32:59 +1100
Try clear CMOS first (before clear CMOS, make sure the mobo is in jumper
free mode), A7V doesn't have a jumper to do it, you can take the battery out
(and pull out the power core) for few minute, when turn on your computer
again, as soon as you see the monitor light on, turn off the system, this
will force A7V to get into the BIOS setup when you turn on next time
(CUSL2/C dose the same). If you can get into BIOS setup, turn RAM speed down
to 100mhz (even you have PC133 RAM), set CAS to 3, check "hardware monitor"
to ensure core voltage is correct. Let me know if this doesn't work.

Jun Qian