From:
fred hahnel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 07:16:25 -0400
It's made by H45 Technologies and goes for about $80.   I have had one
for about 1 year and think it's terrific.  It can be used with any IDE
hard drive.  The transfer rate is around 1M/s due to the parallel port.
It can be used in DOS, WIn3.1 and     WIN95, all of which I use.

--
Thanks for your time,

Fred Hahnel
Ford Motor Company