From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:48:43 -0700
Hello,

You would have a difficult time copying XP to the C drive from the E as
the registry settings wouldn't get changed to reflect the new location.

However you can do a fresh install of XP on the C drive once you have
installed the bigger drive.

Why do you currently have XP on the E drive? It is usually installed on
the C drive.

Later, Ray Parrish

Laurie wrote:
> I currently have XP on E: I'm going to get a bigger disk
> & transfer XP to what will be C:  Friends tell me this can't
> be done,though their explanations as to why seem rather
> vague. can it be done? What problems will I encounter?
> Laurence
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml