From:
DavidFarrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:15:42 -1000
Thanks Jim for the suggestion on the conversion. I will being doing just
what you and Peter said if my next idea does not work. I found a device
called Lantronix MSS100 serial server. It takes RS232 data and puts it
on a network. It comes with software for Windows for the other end where
you want to take off the data. Anyway, I will see how it works.

Thanks for your suggestions.

David

Jim Dodd wrote:

> [...]

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads