From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:09:15 -0500
IPCONFIG is a program that gives you this information.  However, leaving
your computer open for anyone to access files is not a good idea.  Take
a look at the "Shields Up" section of Steve Gibson's Web site -
www.grc.com for information.  You would be better off storing files on a
Web site somewhere and sharing the files through it.  Many ISPs give you
a small amount of free file space.