From:
Duncan Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:39:00 -1000
It isn't an HD malfunction (the fujitsu in question is currently a slave
on my p450 and works fine--tho' I'd like to use it on the dell p133).
thru Z are checked in Tweak), and the recog prob starts in CMOS, long
before windows starts.  As far as I've been able to tell its a CMOS/BIOS
problem.  BTW, that is a 2nd, identical fusitsu HD on the other comp (a
dell p90 which is very similar to the dell p133 which has the HD recog
prob).  The p90 is only comp on which I installed disk manager and
everything works fine (BTW, the fujitsu was the slave on that computer
when I 1st installed it and DM, the install went fine)--the fujitsu was
later changed to the master on that comp w/no probs...

> > Anyone w/any ideas?
> > TIA

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]