From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 22:38:45 -0500
We had the same problem at work all the time, but not will the LJIII, but
similar.  How's the humidity?  Using cheaper paper?  Recycled paper is great
for the environment, but tends to swell in high humidity.  Break out a pack
of the good stuff and see what happens...  Just a thought.

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee