From:
Cindrea Boggs Kieska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:49:29 -0500
I am beginning to think that installing SP2 is what caused my CD drive to
stop working as well.  When I troubleshoot everything checks out
fine.......it just doesn't work anymore.
I have uninstalled SP2, but it still doesn't work.
Has anyone had this happen to them?