From:
Neal Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:42:41 EDT
This may not be your problem, but have you tried using a different burn
program, like CDRWin, or Nero, or CloneCD.  I have used these 3 to backup
Playstation games, computer games and apps, and even Dreamcast games..and I
can barely remember any coasters I have made... Most of my coasters have come
trying to use EZ CD Creator on very protected disks.  I just backed up one
game using CloneCD, while the others wouldn't completely read the disk.
Another way to reduce your coasters is not to do any on-the-fly copying.  I
was create an image to the hard drive first.  I've found that the majority of
errors are due to reading the disk, not writing to it.  If you create a
successful image, the burn should go just fine.

Neal Collins