From:
Len Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 11:15:01 +0100
I used to rejuvenate 486s with a heart-transplant of an AMD 5X86,
packaged in a PowerLeap adaptor if necessary.

Now I can't remember when I last saw an advert for an AMD 5X86,
though I have seen Cyrix 5X86 new and secondhand.

Have AMD stopped making their 5X86 or
have the UK distributors just stopped carrying it?

If I change to using the Cyrix chip,
will I notice any compatibility problems?

Len Warner <[log in to unmask]> WWW Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/10120933

You step in the stream,           Haiku error message
but the water has moved on.
This page is not here.            -- Cass Whittington