From:
Andy Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:45:52 -0500
I want to add a 120gb HDD to my WIN 2000 computer.  This drive will act as the primary slave.

The problem that I am having is that I can't seem to figure out how to get my computer to see that there is more than 8Gb of space on the drive.  fdisk will partition the drive but it configures for around 8Gb.

(Side note:  I originally had this same drive on this same computer working as it should be but due to a crash of the original master drive, and my mistake, I 'accidently' partioned and re-formatted my 120 Gb drive instead of the new HDD.  Oopps.

This drive served as my jukebox and all I want to do is run it as such on my home network.

Thanks

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com