Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 08:52:31 +1000
I could be wrong, but during the NT4 installation, the max partition size is
4G, regardless you use FAT or NTFS, that's because NT4 needs to create a FAT
partition first, then if you want NTFS, it convert FAT to NTFS. The only way
to bypass this 4G limitation is to format the harddisk on another NT machine
first. Also, NT4 has a limitation on boot partition to 8G, so that if you
want to use whole 9G as a single partition as boot partition, the answer is
no.

upgrade to win2k should solve the partition size problem.

Jun Qian