Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 22:51:14 -0600
Gareth,
Since it's installed on a fat32 partition, you should be able to restore the
master boot record with "fdisk /mbr" from a win98 floppy. This will, however,
make linux unbootable, except with a floppy.  So if you want to be able to
dual boot, you'll have to boot linux first, and make a boot floppy.  I'm not
sure where to do it under Corel Linux.  Also, you may need to look at the
howtos at http://www.linuxdoc.org to see how to dual boot win2k and Linux.  I
don't recall if there's any tricks to it or not.

Glen Sagers