From:
Doctor Data <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:26:06 -0500
Although IPX/SPX is much easier to configure, as far as I know, you can use
jet admin to configure the printer to print through TCP/IP.  I was only
successful in doing this if I installed jetadmin on each of the
workstations.  You would need to print a configuration sheet of the print
server and then telnet into it to reconfigure the ip address so it is on the
same subnet as your workstations.
Bill Ades
Doctor Data Technology Solutions