From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 21:06:59 -0500
Okay! This one is familiar to me, I have a 4300. What you should try is to take
the print cartridge carriage out ond remove the cartridge tanks. Get a shallow
dish and
fill it with hot tap water. Drop the carriage in it, (print head down,of
course}Go off to work and forget it till you come home. Then shake the excess
water off ,lightly dry it and re-install your tanks(I assume they're pretty new
and in good shape). use the Canon print head cleaner function 5 or more times .
Now, it should print. This has worked for me seveal times in the past. Those
printers are quite quirky!
Rich Tabas
Philly, Pa.

> I am working on a Canon BJC-4100 printer.  It will not print.  The computer
> seems to think that a print job is being completed, the printer acts like it
> is printing, but nothing comes out on the page.
>
>                PCBUILD mailing list is brought to you by:
>                             The NOSPIN Group
>                            http://nospin.com

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com