From:
Vincent Winterling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2016 18:53:54 -0400
In my view it's one of Microsoft's best efforts. I'm running 10 on about 6
or so machines here, laptops, desktops, some new, some old by computer
standards. It runs fine.

Some folks wed themselves to various operating systems and resist upgrading.
So be it. Use what you like. Others of us are interested in innovation and
want the bleeding edge. Plus, Microsoft provided it for free. What's not to
like?

Less mature means what in this case? I've been running 10 for about 2 years
now.

Vincent Winterling
Vineland, NJ

Win 10
> > and found the new version a rather poor design.
> >

> > Peter Shkabara

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>