From:
Tom Connolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:33:03 EDT
I disagree,
Since the technology for burning(rewritable)CDs has been here,what's to say
that a movie cannot be downloaded and burned onto a DVD-CD(DISCLAIMER-I am
not encouraging piracy here).The technology is already here for computer to
TV DVD play,although most only do that for a novelty.I also find that for
viewing purposes,the picture is much better on a 21" monitor with a 64mg
video card too!!
So,for now,can you concieve of another forseeable technology that out does
the digtital disc???