From:
Telford Rock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:06:01 -0500
i am new and this is my first post so if this question has already been asked and answered pleast point me to the answer.
i have already started to aquire parts to build my new pc, and a few things are starting to worry me (listed below)
1. My wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse... before the initial setup of the OS will the machine reconise it?
2. This machine will have no floppy drive and i dont intend to use one... how will i install bios upgrades.
3. This machine will have no IDE hard drives... will i get any problems installing the OS to a 2 serial ata hard drive system (i have never delt with serial ata before)

i need these answered before the 939 mainboard is out

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml