From:
"Fred E. Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 13:15:15 -0600
I have to say I havent heard so much whinning sence I had to drag people
from there windows 3.1 to win 95.
I heard pretty much all the say thing ...........BUT ya know what...they
arent doing windows 3.1 no more and soon there will not be any ME. Windows
XP is here to stay. If your having that much trouble maby you should take it
to a computer tech to help you. I have clean installed & upgraded 50 or so
by now without any of the trouble I keep reading about. I love 2000 Pro but
it dont like many of the 3D games alot of my buyers want to be able to play
....So currently all of store systems are preloaded with XP.

Fred (computerboy) Caldwell