From:
Joe Lore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:54:25 -0500
Hi,

Main board should still be okay
you have to try a different processor to be sure.

Make sure the correct bus speed is set on the main board for the CPU that
is used.

At 05:53 PM 12/20/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>I was building a AMD system using a gigabyte 7ZXE.  I didn't secure the
heat sink correctly so the cpu burnout.  WHat I am wondering is if there a
way to find out if the motherboard is still ok.  When I turn it on again
the light, hd and everything else would come on but I wouldn't get a pictures.

>thanks
>rachel
>--
>Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
>http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
>
>Meet Singles
>http://corp.mail.com/lavalife
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>             with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

God Bless America!

Joe Lore
MicroComputerCenter, Inc.