From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:03:57 -0700
Hi Peter and list,
I have the MX700 and I believe that I had posted problems with it early in
it's use on my machine. I really don' recall these days. I use it in the USB
port of the ABIT KG7 MB. I also have an Adaptec Duo Connect USB 2.0 /
Firewire card for other peripherals. Back when I had problems, some were
similar to yours, others were not. I recall the curser having very odd rapid
movements that I never could resolve. I tired various Logitech drivers, MS
drivers etc. to no avail. I wound up having many USB related problems
including a BSOD upon shutdown that I lived with for about a month. I then
did a reformat and reinstall of XP Pro and all has been well since. I never
did find the cause of my USB issues, but the scorched earth method did
resolve them all.

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA