Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:39:46 -0800
A bit of research on the Internet shows that indeed your backup is generated
by some AOL utility. What of AOL do you have installed on your computer? Do
you use an AOL browser or do you use AOL as your ISP?

I might suggest that you uninstall the AOL utility and then reinstall it.
Also, try to find the file named djedoric58. data and try copying it so some
other folder for temporary storage. Then you might delete the original copy
and see what happens. I don't know what AOL stores in the file so can't tell
you what deleting it might do to your AOL configuration.

Hope this is of some help. If someone on the list uses AOL and is familiar
with the backup procedure, please help Dorothy.

Peter Shkabara
805-929-2085

  _____

I 'm afraid I don't much about backing up except that it it seems to be an
automatic thing that happens when I close everything down to shut my PC off.

I don't do anything except that and this little message appears saying
"backing up personal storage."
Then after a few minutes another message appears saying, "Ccannot copy
djedoric58. data error. (cyclic redundancy check) " whatever that means. If
I don't do anything these will stay on my screen forever unless I cancel
both of them and continue my shut down process.

Dorothy Jones

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com