From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:03:37 -0700
Bob mentioned the power supply, and this answer is applicable as well.
However, I experienced the same sort of problem with a processor that was
overheating.  You might want to drop the bus speed for your CPU and see if
the problem goes away (it should run cooler at a lower speed).  If it does
you may want to reseat your CPU fan or find a better cooling option, i.e.
bigger fan, peltier cooler, extra case fan, etc.  Hope this helps.

Kyle Elmblade