From:
"Robert H. Edsall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:51:48 -0400
Paul A. Shippert wrote:

> I would recommend searching digital cameras at the various
> magazine sites, as well as the Computer Shopper web site.
> Many specs and MSRP's are available.

I missed the original posting by Joan Rapier, quoted by Shippert as saying, "I am
currently researching digital cameras.  What features are critical in choosing the
right camera?  What interface is best to work w/ or do they all use the same
interface (camera to computer)?"

I'd just like to point out that there is a very active Newsgroup, rec.photo.digital,
which has many knowledgeable contributors, lively discussions of digital photography
and competing cameras, and not a few controversies.

Bob Edsall     Philadelphia area

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html